1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Complete nightmare! Cars on the web site are no where to be found when you get to thier dealership!

I believe they use this to lure you in by leaving up nice cars on thier web site that are already sold or mabe never avalible ! When you do find a car you like , it's dead, major issues, broken interior parts, dirty, no where near the picture they post online. They make deals then don't honor the agreed price! Try to get you to pay 3 or 4K over what they list the cars at!

They always have to do a we owe you sheet because none I mean none of the cars on thier lot are in resale condition ! The best line they say is we fix the issues after you buy it! Lol what kind of dealership does this!! Why don't you try to make your cars more presentable !

Atleast start them every other day so when someone comes in to see car , atleast it starts lol!! Pay someone to wash these cars on a weekly basis !! Take a little pride in your business ! No buyer wants to show up to spend 20k on a car that won't start when you are showing the car!

No wants to buy a car that the ses light on! They expect to see a car that is washed and swept out, Windows cleaned, that can start with out a jump box! They also expect to have trust in your employee's that when you accept a agreed upon amount , that you honor that deal ! Not wait till that person spent the day getting a loan at thier bank for the agreed upon amount , then spend 4 hours at the dealership just waiting for you to even get the car started and rigged enough just to get a test drive out of it!

Then when it's time to sign the papers , with drawl the accepted offer and ask for 3k more for the car! Blaming a sales person that they didn't have the ability to make that deal! Not only the sales person but also the sales manager who agreed on the number! The amount offered was more than a fair price for the car and its issues !

It actually was about 1500 more than the car is valued at! That is a fact! Your finance guy had the nerve to tell me that car had a 18500 trade in value !!!! Lol lol lol , I almost fell out of the chair laughing!!

I don't know where you find these employee's but if it was my business I would clean house!!! And clean it fast!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of spanos motors customer care. Spanos Motors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spanos motors customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spanos Motors.

Comments

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #1207950

Spanos fully fixed the issue and finished the deal! Thank you for reaching out and making things right!!!

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #1207763

The dealership did reach out to me later that night, and the following day. They are having me come in tomorrow and discuss the issue !

I find this to be a great start at resolving the problem I had with my nightmare visit the day I wrote this review! If all goes well tomorrow I will remove my review and rate my new experience ! There are still a lot of issues with this dealership that need to improve like taking some pride in thier business and cars by cleaning up thier inventory to make the cars more presentable and making sure the cars start when a buyer comes in to test drive them! A little window cleaner and vacuum and soap and water go a long way with making a car more presentable!

Also need to keep web site updated better, cars that sold weeks ago are still listed on your site for sale !

I do appreciate the follow up call and trying to make things right! That is a awesome first step to doing the right thing!