Spanos Motors - Lemon car

15 of 18 Spanos Motors reviews

On 06/18/2013 I bought a 1999 Jaguar XK8 from you guys, the same week the car presented an engine problem and an engine message was displayed on the dash, I call you guys and they took the car for repairs the same month, after one week you returned an allegedly fixed car with a "new" car battery; After three more week and only 200 extra miles the same engine problem appears.Obviously you did not fixed the problem, after a great frustration with the car purchase, I took the Car to the Orlando authorized Jaguar dealer where they changed the "throttle" and fixed the problem ones and for all, but charged me $3,000.00.

I send an e-mail to Mr.

Alex Spano's asking help in the payment of the Jaguar repairs, after three weeks a Spano's manager call me asking me to send the repairs bill, what I did with negative results until now.

I thought The Spano's Motor dealer was more professional and reliable, but obviously, is not.Beware when you buy a car at this car dealer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Jaguar Engine
Review category
Dealers
review #483490

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Spanos Motors? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 18 Spanos Motors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Spanos Motors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Spanos Motors.
Filing a new complaint about
×