Featured Not resolved

On 06/18/2013 I bought a 1999 Jaguar XK8 from you guys, the same week the car presented an engine problem and an engine message was displayed on the dash, I call you guys and they took the car for repairs the same month, after one week you returned an allegedly fixed car with a "new" car battery; After three more week and only 200 extra miles the same engine problem appears.Obviously you did not fixed the problem, after a great frustration with the car purchase, I took the Car to the Orlando authorized Jaguar dealer where they changed the "throttle" and fixed the problem ones and for all, but charged me $3,000.00.

I send an e-mail to Mr.

Alex Spano's asking help in the payment of the Jaguar repairs, after three weeks a Spano's manager call me asking me to send the repairs bill, what I did with negative results until now.

I thought The Spano's Motor dealer was more professional and reliable, but obviously, is not.Beware when you buy a car at this car dealer.

Had an Experience with Spanos Motors?

Comments

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more