Spanos Motors - Lemon car
On 06/18/2013 I bought a 1999 Jaguar XK8 from you guys, the same week the car presented an engine problem and an engine message was displayed on the dash, I call you guys and they took the car for repairs the same month, after one week you returned an allegedly fixed car with a "new" car battery; After three more week and only 200 extra miles the same engine problem appears.Obviously you did not fixed the problem, after a great frustration with the car purchase, I took the Car to the Orlando authorized Jaguar dealer where they changed the "throttle" and fixed the problem ones and for all, but charged me $3,000.00.
I send an e-mail to Mr.
Alex Spano's asking help in the payment of the Jaguar repairs, after three weeks a Spano's manager call me asking me to send the repairs bill, what I did with negative results until now.
I thought The Spano's Motor dealer was more professional and reliable, but obviously, is not.Beware when you buy a car at this car dealer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Jaguar Engine
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "It says on the identification data sticker inside of the chest freezer, MADE IN CHINA. I am replacing a 26 year old Frigidaire chest freezer that coincidentally is still running..."
- "Ordered in a Sears Freezer. Had to pay an independent to deliver because our Sears doesn't bother. Used person they recommended. When it got here and before it was totally..."
- "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."